Celebrating 30 years
Fully fitted Kitchen unit with edge to edge fitting with a blue gloss, MDF unit.
Bespoke sliding wardrobe with shelving, in a white gloss accent.
Wardrobe with fire unit
Beautiful fully fitted wardrobe, with shelving, TV unit and open fire display. A nicely dark brown strips signature finish.
Bespoke wardrobe and draws
Fully fitted bespoke wardrobe, edge to edge display using MDF materials, very compactable features .
Strategy & Innovation
Bespoke working desk with a clean print bespoke company logo, displayed in a white gloss MDF unit.
Bespoke fully fitted loft, wardrobe, fully edge to edge display with hinging rail, draws and shelving, finished with a nice light toffee brown finish.
Our Customer Reviews
Most frequent questions and answers
Although we specialised in wardrobe and kitchen fitting, we do also all A-Z carpentry from furniture’s, building solid wood flouring, floor sanding and laminated flooring, door fitting, bespoke staircases, garden shed, playhouse, general fitting furniture, log cabins, wooden casement window, wooden decking, wooden cladding and fascias/ soffits.
1. Once you have decided that you are interested in our products we book a free measure & quote visit.
2. You can expect to receive your quote up to a week after the initial visit. We prefer to communicate by email, where possible, this being faster.
3. When you decide to accept the quote we book you into the carpenter’s installation calendar.
4. Technical drawings are drawn two weeks prior to installation. The drawings are sent to you and finalized with you.
5. Once drawings are finalized, carpenters are next! Currently they get your wood cut to size and doors made on the morning of the installation. They usually arrive on site, to assemble, at 11am.
6. On site they assemble and fit the units. Some cutting does have to occur at this stage, as we are fitting furniture into walls and floors and ceilings that are not likely to be perfectly straight. The team will come with dust sheets and a good strong vacuum cleaner and they do a good job of tidying up after their work is done.
7. Will apply our finishing touches, and do another round of inspection to make sure everthing is in working order.
8. You then have your new fully fitted and finished furniture! We might ask if we can take a picture or two!
We normally ask our clients to pay only 50% deposit prior to the work commencing. Once we have completed the installation, we will then ask for the final 50% to be paid in full.
If by any means you want to amend your order or to cancel, please notify us within 7 working days before we begin to process your order.
After the order is processed, any amend to your order requested by yourself will be taken into account depanding on the carpenters consideration.
A2Z Carpentry, London, Middlesex, UB3 2JW
Landline: 0800 689 1613
Mobile: +44 7428 455510